Friday, February 11, 2011

Things are changing…

I’m down 22.5 inches overall and a total of 45 pounds lost. Every time I look in the mirror, I see a new person. It’s a bit weird. Sometimes, I catch myself just checking my new body out, wondering what else is going to come. My pants are huge now, as are most of my shirts and bras. I don’t wanna go get new clothes yet, since I’m still loosing about 5 lbs. a week. I want to get to a more steady weight, then blow through all my savings Smile *LOL*

Food news: I can not eat raw veggie's at this stage. I’m on solids, but salads, steamed veggies and a few other things like that send me to the bathroom every time.  I’m hoping that in a few months, I’ll be able to get back on them and enjoy them. Friut…we are still working up to that. Sad really since I love it so much, but I don’t want to dump, so I gotta go slow in the foods. Pasta’s and breads are good for me as well, though in moderation and only the wheat variety.

Extra: Started working out last week and I’m feeling good. I still don’t like it, but I’m feeling good about it. I’ve dropped a few more pounds since starting, so it’s really helping out a lot with the weight loss. I’m only doing about 30 min a day, but that still helps a lot in keeping the weight off and shedding even more. Once “spring” hits here, I’ll be able to ride the bike places. I’m really waiting for the doc’s to give me the go ahead for swimming. Man…that’s gonna just be the shit when I can get back in the pool!

No comments: