Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So as I shop around the grocery store and contemplate what to make for dinner, it hits me that my choices are severly limited. I'd like to make some pizza but the carb intake would have me dumping 5 min after eating. What is a girl to do? With a limit of about 15 grams of carbs per meal, a lot of options are closed off to me. I'm sure that later in life I'll be ok eating some things, right now I'm at a serious loss. What happened to all the atkins friendly things they used have? I could really use some ideas on what do, esp concerning the pizza.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hey Desiree!!! It WAS so nice to meet you at support. I am looking forward to reading your blog and I added you to my blog list. As for pizza, you can try this:
http://www.examiner.com/low-carb-in-national/cauliflower-pizza-crust-worth-its-wow-gold
I did and it was really delicious. Although my tummy did a lot of talking to me afterward (not bad just odd.) I think it was trying to digest all the califlower. lol. Anyway it passed the test from 3 out 4 family members. I have one picky daughter (age 8) who wouldn't try it. Oh well, can't win them all!