Friday, July 29, 2011

Updates and news…

Do you know that I’m doing a happy dance right now? A little jig that has me moving my feet and looking like a goof ball. Why you ask? Well, at my last dr. appt, the nurse informed me that I’m at a good weight right now. Five pounds give or take and it’s all good.

I’m officially 170 lbs!!!

Man, this feels good. I’ve never been this weight or this size in my life. I know that I could use some toning, but I feel good. My wardrobe is very sparse I’ll admit, but at this size, it should grow by leaps and bounds over the next few years. I’m not sure if I’ll get surgery, because I can deal with the loose skin. I mean…it’s like a badge of honor really, all this skin flapping around, but no fat to fill it out. I did it, I made a promise to myself and I kept it. I’ll continue to keep it as well.

1 comment:

FreeJulie said...

Congratulations! That is a great milestone, and what nice affirmation for you. Well done!