Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fish tacos

I can't remember when i made this. I just know that I'd had a weird craving for it after watching a Diner's, Drive-in's and dives episode. It took me a long minute to figure out just how to make this without risking dumping or overfilling my pouch. I only had one, which was fine. Satisfied the craving and it was good.  
Just using a breaded, packaged fish stick and viola, you have fish tacos. Now, i do have other kinds of fish in the house, but after a night of work, i didn't want to mess with anything that required me to think to hard. This will def be on the menu again, except the rice. even after cooking it in the microwave, it was still crunchy. Damn brown rice in a bag. *sigh* I'm gonna need a new cooking method for the brown rice.
Which reminds me, i need to work on next month's cooking schedule. Hmmm...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Babe said...

Hi Desiree:

I finally figured out how to find your blog and I'm so glad I did! I linked to it from mine, because I really like what you're doing. I hope we can stay connected...see you at next support group!

Audra (from support group, obviously)

Desiree Rogers said...

Hi Audra! Welcome to my blog and thanks for the comment. I will def be at group next month!