Saturday, February 12, 2011

Eating at parties…

So today was a baby shower for the Hubby’s co-workers. Met a lot of new people and there was some good food there. I nibbled on a bit everything, though I was careful to not eat foods that I had questions about. Hummus and a piece of pita, some pretzel bites filled with peanut butter (yum) and half a devilled egg. Some addintional protein with a bit of beef tenderloin from a slider. Even with all that, I still ate too much. Not on purpose mind you. I was very careful in what I ate, but I still made a misstep somewhere in my eating choices. Actually, I think it was the half a small cupcake that I nibbled on after having eaten. I thought, incorrectly is seems, that if I just waited a bit, there would be some room in my tummy for it. I was sadly mistaken…Sad smile

No matter, I enjoyed myself immensely and don’t regret it much. I look at it as my high fat day or my treat day and now I’m good for the week.

My three month photo update. Very proud of how far I’ve come. Still about 45 pounds to go but I’m feeling good about it.

171581_1504761668346_1513397681_30990652_2066197_o

No comments: