Thursday, January 13, 2011

6 week check up…solid food

Today was the 6 week check up for me. Had to say, all was well. though, the belly button thing is irritating. It’s not healing as well as I’d like for it to. Since it’s still raw, no swimming. But…that’s not the best part.

Best Part: I’m on solid food now. I was mostly before, but now…the gates are open. Not saying I’m going to go crazy now. I still have to take it slow, since we don’t know how my system will react to things. I’m very excited to be at this point. I feel that I’ve made it this far in the process. I never thought that I would, but…oh yeah, it feels good.

what this means though is that I’m now going to have to really be careful what I eat. I can’t be as careless as I used to be with my foods. Also means that I get to use more cooking methods and recipes. Basically, it’s on.

No comments: