Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dining out-noodles and company

Lately, the energy levels have not been what I’d like. Can’t say why, though I think the lack of protein may have something to do with it. So yesterday, the hubby wanted to go out with a friend and I decided that it might be good to go out. The decision had been made to eat at Noodles and Company and since I like to eat there, I didn't have an issue.

I decided on the Tomato basil bisque, with some sliced up parmesan chicken mixed in. Nice and tangy, I like the chunks that were still in it. The portion, even at half a bowl, was still huge. I never realized the portion sized until I couldn’t eat the whole thing.

Do we really eat this much food?

I did not have any problems with the soup or the chicken, though most of it came home with me. I’m going to have it for dinner tonight, therefore not wasting a thing.

This weekend we’re going to be emptying the pantry and the fridge to get in the right frame of mind when it come to eating. the hubby does not want to, but it’s for the best.

What should I include on the list? I know whole wheat thing, but any other suggestions?

No comments: