Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pizza

I mentioned earlier that I wanted pizza. Benn craving it really and how hard it was to find something a good one. Someone mentioned, though I think it came from a cookbook, about using a whole wheat thin crust to make pizza. finding no harm in it, I bought a crust and took it home. Following the recipe that I found in a weight watchers magazine, I set out to create a pizza that was low in carbs, but high in taste.

001002003

This was my creation and I have to say it was pretty good. Artichokes, spinach and a light pizza sauce had the house smelling delicious. I started small, knowing that my stomach wouldn’t be able to hand it completely.

As good as it was…I still couldn’t keep it down. I can eat thin crust from pizza hut and dominos and any Italian joint worth it’s weight, but trying to eat thin crust wheat just does not work. the other pizza did the same thing and it leaves me wondering what I can do. I don’t really want to order out pizza all the time, since I don’t know what’s in it really and it’s hard to keep track. At least home made pizza is better for me, but how can I do it if I can’t keep it down?

No comments: