Saturday, May 14, 2011

So emotional…

these past few months have been hard on me, I have to admit. I don’t let anyone really know how hard, but it’s a struggle. Mostly it has to do with my emotions and how out of control I feel lately. The dr.’s keep telling me that it’s all the weight loss and it should even out soon enough, but I’m not so sure. I feel very angry towards everyone, anyone really. At times, I find it hard to control my emotions, wanting to lash out at everyone. I’ve never liked working retail and over the past few years, it’s turned into a sick kind of hatred. That I could deal with, cuz a small part of me still cared. That part of me is gone, VERY gone. Now, it’s all I can do to get up in the morning and not scream in anger at the thought of my ridiculous job. Most of the people there I like, but now…I can’t really stand them. Has nothing to do with them…mostly. It’s really me and my inability to tolerate them anymore. It’s not just the job though….I can fly off the handle at anything these days, screaming and yelling at the top of my lungs. A few minutes later and I’m okay.

Is this what going crazy is like? God I hope not!

I know that I need to see a therapist, I know that. Because there is something else going on other than the weight loss.

It’s weird, but I’m hungry. I mean…I can till I’m full and then like bad Chinese food that runs through you, I’m hungry again an hour later. What the hell is that? I drink first to make sure it’s not that I’m thirsty, but when the feeling doesn’t go away, I know it’s hunger. My husband thinks I’m not getting enough to eat when I am eating, not eating the good stuff. He might be right. It just seems pointless to make a meal and I’m only going to eat half a cup. I know that I can eat it later, but the microwave and I don’t always get along, especially when it comes to meat. YUCH!

I think I’m going to call my dr. tomorrow and see what Snyder says. It could be something in my mind or maybe it’s a deficiency and I need to correct it. Whatever it is, I gotta get to the bottom of it…soon.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Oh I would definitely call! I am sorry that you are feeling this way and I hope you get some answers and relief soon!