Thursday, January 22, 2015

Back on the wagon

Let’s go back, shall we?

pre-op 11/29/2011 260 pounds

Picture 610-1Picture 611-3Picture 612-1Picture 613-1Picture 614Picture 615

 

This is how I started this journey. A very enlightening, eye-opening, life changing journey. Along the way, I learned a lot about myself and those around me.

Has it been easy? NO

Has it been worth it? Yes, every minute of it.

Would I do it again? Hell yea!

This journey though is far from over. To be honest, for a while I was acting like it was. I started believing I was done, that I had reached the finish line. That I was “normal”.

What does that even mean?

Anyways, I had to remind myself that I wasn’t done. I have a lot more to do and accomplish. I don’t know what the wake up call was though. Could have been the too small bra…probably.

I just know that I need to get serous again, for me.

Here are today at 175 pounds, looking good, but still not quite at ease. We’ll get there.

IMG_0602IMG_20131025_142125

No comments: