Friday, April 26, 2013

Working out

Went walking today for like an hour. Nothing hard or fast, just a leisurely pace that helped clear the thoughts and get the blood pumping. I’m going to find a playlist that will help me get motivated to start jogging. Maybe try that plan that’s like couch potato to 26k or something. I found it earlier, but now I can’t think of what it’s called. No matter, I’m going to do it. take control again and stop the maddening cycle of feeling guilty when I fall off the wagon. It’s life and I have to accept it, but not all of it.

 

The one good thing about living at home is that mom is on points and has no candy or sugar in the house. YES! Score on the front. this might be best for me. Now, just to get more work out time in and I might drop some of this weight that I’ve picked up. It’s not much, and it’s not really weight gain. I’m just at the weight goal I set for myself which is 170. For a time before the divorce, I was at 160 which was a time a bit too thin. My mom was freaking out about it. I think like 5 lbs and that will put me where I really want to be.

workout

Any ideas on how to make working out fun? I’m open to all of it.

No comments: