Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Travel

So…I’d like to take a cruise. Someplace warm, sunny, quiet without too many parties. Relaxing so I can rest my bones and just…be.

Sounds nice

I’ve been looking for a few places and I think I’m going to go with a Mediterranean cruise for like 12 days. Get away from it all and just be free for a bit. The only issue I have is the eating. How am I going to do it? They ask for diet restriction when you book the trip, but the truth is that mine is a little bit more complicated. I mean…I’m supposed to eat 6 times a day…with no drinks. Do I just show them my bypass card and hope they get it? How I do explain the mostly still full plate when the waiter comes by? I’m averaging about 3/4 of a cup but servings are still huge these days and that is hard to explain to anyone. What do I do for those meals that are not normally scheduled? You know…the between meals when others aren’t eating and I’m supposed to? What about drinking? I don’t soda…much :/…so can I just get water? I rarely drink since I’m SUCH A LIGHTWEIGHT so that doesn’t worry me. It’s more to do with all the other drinks. will they take that into consideration when I pay for the all inclusive trip?

ACK!

Has anyone out there had the same dilemma? Any suggestions or ideas?

No comments: