Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ugh…

Sometimes…family is irritating and annoying and just…a pain in the butt. Honestly there are times when I want to just run away and throw it all away.

I love them, I do and I would never want anything to happen to them. I wouldn’t really give them up either, but there are times when I wish they were a little less intense…less hard core. Mostly I’m talking about my mother and what seems to be her constant negativity of my life. I get that she’s worried and wants better for me. I get that right now, with where I’m at in my life, she’s scared I won’t be alright, but sweet Jesus…I wish she had a little bit more faith in me and how SHE raised me. Yes…I’m having a bit of a rough patch and yes…I’ve been in a better place, but we all have to go through darkness to get to the light.

I just need a break.

No comments: