Thursday, February 21, 2013

Moving on...redesign

So...enough with the emo. Time to get back to what i started this bog for. Don't get me wrong, there will be time times when i get emo, but I'm done with it for now. time to get back to me and what i like to do. Lately...I've been on a fashion kick. Picking out outfits, building my wardrobe...you know...skinny girl stuff.m *lol* no, not really skinny girl stuff, but stuff i didn't pay much attention to before. I did dress, but lately it's taken on a more...fun quality. I've settled into this new body (mostly) and I'm liking it immensely. Because of this, I've taken to shopping like it's going out of style. Lord help me. Pinterst and I are becoming the best of friends as i pick out outfits and look at stuff i would never have worn before. I'm even looking at... SWIMSUITS!! Oh my god, times have changed and I'm ready.

1 comment:

FreeJulie said...

Good for you for enjoying the benefits of your weight loss! I agree, clothes shopping and fashion are so much more fun now. :)

RE: the divorce. Hang in there. It's such a tumultuous time - it does get better, I promise! I've been divorced 3+ years now and I remember that feeling of being adrift.