Friday, September 16, 2011

Don’t know if I should say this…

But I get cravings…a lot

They aren’t as bad as they used to be and the taste seems to have shifted. for nearly two weeks, I wanted nothing but fruit. Apples, melons, cherries, you name it, I wanted it. Then it was carbs. Not bad cravings like I’d had before, but they're were still there. Mostly potatoes and some pasta, but I did give in occasionally to donuts. No shame there, just an acknowledgment that this surgery is a tool, not an answer to what goes on in my body. I try to find substitutes, but when I can’t, I give in to the craving, but limit it if it’s a naughty craving to something small. That’s just life and I acknowledge it. I am still working out, though I have to see why people say the feel better. I don’t. Never have and never will. Oh well…

Has anyone else noticed that when they walk passed the mirror, they stop to stare at themselves? I find myself doing it all the time, turning this way and that way to admire the new body. *lol* just a thought.

No comments: