Friday, June 24, 2011

New goals…

So a thought occurred to me a few days ago and I have been unable to let it go. It haunts me, keeping me up at night and making my stomach churn. No, it’s not the sugar, though we can talk about that later.

I want to do a 5k.

I’d made plans to do it after surgery, looking forward to it the way a kid looks toward Christmas, but somewhere between working and…working, I lost sight of the goal. Damn me and my not keeping focused. So a co-worker and I are going to train for one in September. I may not finish, but it would be a goal to work towards. right?

I have been a bad girl…very bad. I have not been cooking like I wanted. I have the recipes, the food, but…I’m just not feeling it. I can’t fall it funk, more like a lack of interest. I still find recipes and mark them, but when it comes to execution…not so much. I know that it’s really a cycle and I’ll be back in the mood. What’s sad is that I have pics of food that I’ve made, only I’m a bit too lazy to post them. So sad…

Last thing…I need to find a spa. I want to do a whole pampering thing. Any ideas from the ladies in CO?

No comments: