Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Checking in…

So we have about a month before the hubby is going on to talk to the dr and while we wait, I keep telling him all things that are going to change. He seems to be okay with it, but we’ll see what happens.

Today I wanted to do a little shopping. It’s summer time and I need clothes, summer clothes to be exact. Everything that I had went the way of the donation bin and I’ve been trying to recoup ever since. So, I went to Old Navy, checking things out. The day before, I’d grabbed a pair of khaki fourteens from the same store, thinking that would be fine. But after wearing them, I noted that they were a tad…too big. So I went back to the store, pulling out some 14’s and a 12. Didn’t think it would be anything, assuming it was just the pants and I wasn’t actually smaller…

I am.

As of today, I’m in a size 12, at least on the bottom. I tried on a few mediums, but they didn't fit. Could be because it was a swimsuit, but I can’t be sure right now. energy was running low, so I didn’t do much investigation.

But a 12…hot damn! I have never been a 12…ever! Always a 14, even as a teen. I’m going to take measurements this week and we’ll see where I’m at.

Very exciting news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a lot of information here that will be very useful. Thanks for sharing this.

motorcycle decals