Monday, March 7, 2011

Meatballs

Scrolling through some of my favorite blogs, i came across a recipe for meatballs. Normally, this would not excite me, since i know how to make meatballs, but since the surgery, i can't cook them the way that I'm used to, which is frying them up. I needed a new way to make them and this recipe was like a beacon in the dark. The only real change i made to it was adding some sliced string cheese in the middle so it was like molten meatballs. the hubby loved it and i found it nicely filling.
 

Instead of the regular white pasta, I used whole wheat linguine and some canned tomatoes. I wasn't in the mood for really cooking, especially since the hubby had some friends coming over. But, this was a tasty meal and I got about half of what you see down. The meatballs i must say were the best part.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Oooh, the center sounds yummy! :-)